Wednesday, April 13, 2016

A Little Catch-Up


Spring has sprung and today is actually a rare, rainy day here in Helena.  Wish I was off work today, but maybe later...

Yesterday, I played a bit of catch-up on some stitching.


This is the mini-quilt for the Big Stitch Swap 2 I am participating in.  I used Hoffman's Digital Prints as the fabric for the front and quilted in a 1/2 inch grid.

Yesterday, I watched a couple of TV shows and stitched down the binding.


So here it is all finished.  I need to put a label on the back and get it ready to ship out in the next couple of days.

Another project I knocked out was my block for the Bee Hive group swap.


The April Queen wanted novelty animal fabric and bright yellow.  I realized just how little (as in none) yellow I actually had in my stash.  I didn't realize the yellow I picked was a reproduction print also, so the square has a very 'vintage' feeling.

I do have my pieces cut for the April RSC16 blocks and I made my color wedge (orange), but didn't take any pictures of it yet.

Well, off to work...in the rain!

No comments:

Post a Comment